Day 1 - UK/Vienna
Depart on your flight to Vienna today. On arrival you will transfer to Linz where you will board your ship. Enjoy a welcome cocktail reception before your cruise begins with an overnight sailing to Melk.
Day 2 - Melk
Your ship arrives in Melk this morning where you can join an optional tour of its Benedictine Abbey before setting sail for Vienna. Later, you may choose to attend an optional Viennese music concert ashore.
Day 3 - Vienna/Bratislava
In Vienna why not join an optional city tour. Your ship then sails to Bratislava, where an optional tour is available before an overnight cruise to Budapest.
Day 4 - Budapest
Today your ship arrives in Budapest, Hungary’s beautiful capital, where you can join an optional sightseeing tour. This evening there is the option to see a traditional folklore show.
Day 5 - Kalocsa/Novi Sad
After your ship arrives in Kalocsa this morning, we offer an optional visit to the Puszta, a vast area of plains and wetlands in eastern Hungary, where an exciting equestrian show will take place. The next port of call is Bezdan before an overnight sailing to Novi Sad
Day 6 - Novi Sad/Belgrade
You will arrive in Novi Sad early, so after a leisurely breakfast enjoy free time to explore. We also offer an optional tour of the city before lunch is served on board your ship as it cruises to Belgrade. In Belgrade, we have arranged an optional folklore show this evening.
Day 7 - Belgrade/Donji Milanovac
Discover more of Belgrade on an optional guided tour. Enjoy an afternoon cruise to the picturesque town of Donji Milanovac, where we will stay overnight.
Day 8 - Iron Gates
You’ll spend today sailing on the Danube. Take in the views as your ship navigates the Iron Gates, an amazing stretch that passes through narrow gorges before opening out into a mountain lake. A gala evening has been arranged on board.
Day 9 - Rousse
Enjoy a morning arrival in Rousse, which you can explore at your own pace. Alternatively, join our optional excursion to the Roussenki-Lom Valley. After lunch on board the ship we have arranged an optional sightseeing tour of Rousse.
Day 10 - Bucharest
This morning’s port of call is Giurgiu, from where you can choose to visit Bucharest. Your ship will sail on through the night as a dinner-dance is hosted on board.
Day 11 - Tulcea
The final part of your cruise brings you to Tulcea, where you can board a boat to explore this UNESCO-listed nature reserve further. Later, after dinner on board, you will be treated to a folklore show.
Day 12 - Bucharest/UK
Enjoy breakfast this morning before transferring to Bucharest for your flight back to the UK.
Please note - To maximise your enjoyment of this holiday a certain amount of walking is essential.
To book with Travelsphere call them direct on 01858 898 620
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin or double-bedded cabin with en suite facilities. Please note: the holiday price may be subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking. All holidays subject to Travelsphere Terms and Conditions
Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website
Disclaimer: Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website.
Danube Cruise towards the Black Sea
Holidays by Air with River Cruise 12 Days
Join this exciting cruise, which floats past some of the Danube’s most romantic scenery towards Romania's Tulcea.
For departure dates, prices, availability and to book, click here or call Travelsphere on 01858 898620.
- Visit the 18th century abbey in the Austrian town of Melk
- Treat yourself to a famous Viennese music concert (evening)
- City tour of historic Vienna including the Schönbrunn Palace
- Explore the old town in the Slovakian capital of Bratislava
- Tour of beautiful Budapest Budapest folklore show (evening)
- Visit Puszta, a Hungarian prairie, and enjoy an equestrian show
- Tour of historic Novi Sad, Serbia’s second city
- Enjoy a folklore show in Belgrade (evening)
- Soak up the sights in the Serbian capital of Belgrade
- See extraordinary rock dwellings in the Roussenski-Lom Valley
- Sightseeing in the Bulgarian city of Rousse Tour of Bucharest
- Explore the UNESCO-listed nature reserve on a boat tou
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow with British Airways or similar scheduled airline
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- The services of a Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- 11 nights’ accommodation on board 4-star-premium ship MS Vivaldi on an all-inclusive basis
- All meals on board, 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 11 dinners
- All drinks on board (excluding Champagne and selected wines)
- Captain’s welcome cocktail reception
- Farewell gala dinner
- Onboard evening entertainment
- All Excursions included